Monday, March 12, 2012

Camping trip at sattal


This trip has been the most wonderful of all the ones I had; even the rafting trip at Rishikesh, which was remarkably good, has been left behind. We had an wonderful train journey, pleasant weather, awesome ambiance and a lot of fear factor involved. In one word I will say the trip had been 'Fantabulous' \m/

The wow factor in this trip were: train journey, which was enjoyed with triangular coatpees card game and lot of jokes :D, the no-electricity camps, the leopards fear and FMS group :P

The time we were having our welcome drinks we were knocked by the fact that Leopards are surprise guests who pay visit to the camp occasionally. Still I don't believe my friends who said that they if they would have known this guest earlier they still would have came. I believe, known this fact most of us would have backed out and this trip would had been a dream, thanks to the organizers  who let this fact hidden from us :P
Despite all this the trip had been wonderful and we enjoyed it to the fullest. A few members of FMS group were nice and we enjoyed the volley game with them.


The fun or I should say fear part was sleeping in the camp, as around 4 the in morning we were awaken by some animal near our camp which we thought was leopard but actually it was striker passing through the camp.



The bonfire was bad, as it included altercations and I really don't like all boys bonfire, as to me it's boring and most of the time it ends up with altercation over non-trivial topics. Also the our decision to visit Nanital was super boring, as we didn't had much time and the only thing we did there was a silly boat ride. Instead I would have enjoyed staying at the camp, playing volley with FMS and seeing the FMS off the camp :D

All in all I really liked this trip and, though, in start I didn't wanted to visit the camp again but in the end I loved it and I might revisit it again \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment