Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sweltering Heat

It's very hot in Gurgaon today, somewhat around 46' C and since morning I already had 5-6 Lt's of water but I'm still f*** up. Right now I'm sitting in an air-cooler, thanks to Sossy who poured water into it, which is actually ineffective. I'm in dire need of AC but I have to wait till the end of this month, as I might relocate and it doesn't make any sense to install it now and then, after a few days, uninstall it. I've to wait till I change my room :-/

This summer made me remember my college's I & II year at Doon. I used to sit in the similar hot summer with no Air-cooler or AC, which is now a sort of nightmare for me. At that time I thought that it's good to get tough and face it but now I feel how silly thought was that because it eventually affected my work. Those two years were like worst for me.

Getting comfortable, if you can afford, is not a luxury but a necessity and I'm waiting to indulge myself in comfort because this summer is like killing me. I have very high regards for people who have to work outside in this sweltering heat, they are like real tough. Temperature is now better after Sossy's hard work and I'm enjoying it with another glass of Tang, cheers ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment